some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Have you seen this?? I am shocked and appalled!

So I was doing my usual perusal of news and ran across a CNN story about moms who support Sarah Palin, the main "character" in the article was this woman who started a blog supporting her, Moms 4 Sarah Palin. I had to comment on it.

and here is what I said:

So, it's alright for conservatives, like Anne Coulter and Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson to deride my beliefs and act as though I am a complete idiot for having beliefs of my own. But it's wrong if a "liberal" or "left-winger" leaves scathing remarks?

And I seriously do NOT understand how anyone can support Gov. palin, when we don't know anything that she believes. And it's sad when one can be made fun of, using an exact quote. look at her, and listen to her, she thinks he proximity to Russia is a qualification for the presidency, if a liberal candidate said something so absurd, they would be vilified and run out of town by the Right-wing maniacs that DO exist.

Personally, I think that these right-wing, neo-con, ideologues are ruining America. What ever happened to separation of church and State? And how did we let a bunch of rich folks that don't care about our faith high-jack it and turn it against us? The Republican party has appealed to religious beliefs, and all the while used our faith to convince us to vote for policies that only harm our country: like invading Iraq, while at the same time cutting domestic help spending.

but the best of luck when America goes down in Flames because you big-government, deficit-loving, "conservatives" refuse to face reality and vote for someone who actually has a vision and doesn't change with the blowing of the wind!

1 comments:

The Young Lady said...

My FAV part: ""The Republican party has appealed to religious beliefs, and all the while used our faith to convince us to vote for policies that only harm our country: like invading Iraq, while at the same time cutting domestic help spending.""