some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Whew!! Glad the wait is over!!

Y'ALL!!! I have been going through! Being broke is no joke, but it is made all the worse when you are owed money by someone who has it and refuses to give it to you! Well, that was my life dealing with this freakin' school, waiting on this refund!! It was a saga! I was promised it Thursday, then I gave them until Friday evening...and was on edge all of Saturday, and Sunday....OH, Sun-DAYEEEE...I was ready to head to the top of the parking deck and JUMP!!! I really was so over life at that point! But that has all changed, I FINALLY got my DAMN money today! and in the words of the notorious The Artist, "Imma poarty, and Imma eat!" Seriously...with Homecoming around the corner..I need Shoes, a new suit, and I have pay for tickets to all of the shit and I also have to buy plane tickets and play tickets(I'm going to see WICKED!!!)and a whole bunch of other shit...but I clearly have shit to do...so I bid you, o blogosphere, adieu!

0 comments: