some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Path to the Future

So I went shopping for some jeans yesterday, I was so appalled! I have gained so much weight! I need to make some changes seriously...I'm working on developing a plan to get back to at least the weight I was in high school. I'm so out of shape. I need to get back into the gym...I might have to take Chaos-n-Motion up on his idea to join this gym back in the school town.

Also, I'm thinking I'm gonna buy a tennis racket and play with Ms. (im)Perfection, that way we can work out together. We also decided that we are gonna stop our late night runs to Checker's, but we're still gonna go to Ru San's and eat sushi...that shit is good. lol

1 comments:

The Young Lady said...

Yea I'm on a lifestyle change (diet)....directly AFTER Dec. 25th lol. If you need moral support...i'm here ;-)