some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged...yet, again.

So, I guess it's about time to start blogging again...and to start off...I'll make this list that I was tagged to do by Dbaby, and TGITG. I'm guessing that I am supposed to just list some random things about myself...IDK, really, but that's what it'll be.

7. I am really good at giving advice, but I'm horrible at following my own advice...hell, I rarely follow any advice...

6. I am a little lost now that I'm not basically the smartest person I know...it's kinda scary.

5. I sometimes wonder why my friends still bother to deal with me...I've realized I'm a mean ass bastard

4. I really feel torn about how to feel about being a virgin at 20...damn-near 21...especially when I'm closest to the folks who aren't virgins in my group...I hate feeling left out of the convos

3. I really Have NO clue what I'm to do in life...I see so many paths...but no clear roads...

2. I have damned food addiction...I'm seriously thinking that I might.

1. I like drinking, but i don't wanna...I'm scared I may be a worse parent than the ones I've seen...and I feel like alcohol will be the end of my "bright future" as folks like to call it...

1 comments:

Lucky said...

I agree with a lot of these:

-food addiction
-virginity
-many roads vs clear paths

We'll figure it out!