some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Prayer of Jabez...it works indeed!


Donald Lawrence Bless Me (Prayer Of Jabez) - Donald Lawrence
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" So God granted him what he requested. (NKJV) 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

I don't know about yours...but...MY GAWD WORKS!!!!! Indeed He does!I will be staying at my school! I'm truly blessed, and will now be working hard to prove that I am grateful for this great gift! I'm aiming for a 4.0, to prove to these folks that they made the right decision in giving me another chance, and I'm so at peace with my religion at this moment...maybe that was the reason for all of this...to show me how it feels when I rely too much on my own understanding. I need to let go, and let God more often...and I will!

Peace and Blessings,

Bobby_2010

0 comments: