some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Friday, January 16, 2009

To Synch, or NOT To Synch...that is the question

So, I am that person that really hates to log into my email on my computer and see a whole lot of emails that I needed earlier in the day. So, I have chosen to synch my three most often checked accounts to my Sidekick, I think this is a great idea most of the time...but lately...all of the emails with deals from places I shop have been coming to my phone. I hate nothing more than being reminded how BROKE I am...and when I say BROKE....I mean BROKE!!!!! also, it drains my battery something fierce...

SO, good people of the blogosphere...should I keep it synched? OR LET IT GO?? Do you have yours synched?

0 comments: