some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the beat goes on...

So the second week is here...and y'all...I have made friends!!!! And of course they are women, for this they will be known as Angie K and 'Dria da Diva. So yesterday me, Angie D, and Dri da Diva decided that we would go shopping, they needed groceries and I wanted to tag along. We got off work and went into the Metro Station (notice: we had not heard anything about anything happening on the train system) and we get on this packed train, we rode two stops...and then BAM...we stop dead in our tracks for about 30 mins. We finally moved forward and get off and get on another train to get to the shopping center. We are walking up the street and see another intern, we stop and talk a little. Angie D called ol' boy out for not having any money...me and Dria da Diva died laughing!!! We ended up at Ruby Tuesday, it was cool...my food was good...i can't speak for anyone else's meal. Then we went to a grocery chain and they bought groceries, I of course did no such thing. We then went to Target, and and Angie D went into BedBathandBeyond...she was trying to find pots and pans. She had no such luck...but we did manage to clown the whole time!! after leaving Target, we were walking to the elevator to get to the train station...why did this Mexican man act like he didn't hear us yelling to hold the elevator...it was just as well...cause we needed to get to CVS.

We finally made it to the train stations...why the hell was this train packed with drunk ass...sweaty ass people??? you KNOW I was not in my element!!! and then the dang train was hot as all get out!!! we finally got to the departing station and me being a crazy-ass man...I rushed Dria da Diva through the turnstile thingy...and turned her cart upside down and busted up their eggs. I was so embarrassed!!! I couldn't even stand to look either of them in the face. That was the end of my night...or so I thought...The roommate decided that he wanted to talk to me about his relationship with an unnamed intern...this chick had the nerve to be upset because she wasn't his sole object of affection...fool...this is a summer internship!!! and then he just told me all the shit...I don't even wanna hear it...but then he went on to tell me about everyone that broke up with their significant other for the summer...I don't give a damn about these people. and in the wonderful sentiments of Angie D and Dria da Diva, I just can't take him seriously!!

The Whispers: And the Beat Goes On

And the beat goes on
Just like my love everlasting
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong on and on

Do you ever wonder
That to win, somebody's got to lose
I might as well get over the blues
Just like fishing in the ocean
There'll always be someone new
You did me wrong 'cos I've been through stormy weather.

And the beat goes on
Just like my love everlasting
And the beat goes on you'd better believe it
Still moving strong on and on

Don't stop for nobody
This time I'll keep my feet on solid ground
Now I understand myself when I'm down
Like the sweet sound of hip music
There'll always be something new
To keep the tables turning
Hey this super song
There'll never be an ending

And the beat goes on
Just like my love everlasting
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong on and on (the beat goes on) on, ...

Get down playing that fee, sure the beat is real
The beat goes on

And the beat goes on, ...

3 comments:

Lucky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucky said...

Roommate who sleeps around and tells you his biz about a girl you both know? Crazy-funny friends? Unbearable public transportation? Did you hit the "replay" button or something? LOL!

That is too rich.

Bobby_2010 said...

I know right??? this is too crazy!! But it is hilarious....why do I just sit around at night and laugh all damn night?? we stay up till all hours of the morning...i be delirious...and we just laugh almost the whole time!!