some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

...

I had a weekend. I touched base with a few folks I know in DC, I talked to Upawrd Mobility about what's going on in our respective lives. I talked with Gram...she just doesn't understand that I cannot live on $500 for 9 weeks! It takes about $25 oer week to travel between the room and work, and then I have to buy groceries and more than likely, I'll be buying those in the city limits, but I may go to PG County to get stuff that ain't dairy-based, like bread and meat and stiff...the ride is like 45 mins, so that stuff should be fine...it's a little cheaper than in the city. I went to K&G and got 4 shirts and 2 ties, of course it was reasonably priced. I think I'm gonna get a pair of blue slacks, and a navy blazer and then not buy anymore clothes until after summer. and I think Imma buy a tv and then pawn it before I leave, I can't take it anymore!!! I don't see how the Artist does it with no TV..I'm ready to jump...and it shouldn't be that deep!!! (but it is, and that ain't the focus today!!) I have been trying to be social(read: walking across a burning barrier to meet new people), and most of the people I talk to are very nice, but there is this group of rude SC Students...no names...but they are rude!!! I was very much channeling Upward Mobility today, I woke up this morning and did laundry and ironed, I have one shirt left, I'm gonna try to iron it before i go to bed. I talked to Artsy-Fartsy(secretly, I'm jealous that she is in ROME!!) but I'm so happy she is having fun!! I kinda feel bad(-ish) for Animal Lover...she is the only one back home, but I know she'll do fine. I have decided that Imma get another tat when i get home, so when I get back to da 'House, I will be the proud owner of at least one more tat, I might get two more...we'll see. I wanna pump this iron, so I can get my chest tattoo. we'll see my progress at the end of the summer, I will only get it if I have a pectoral and not a boob!!! and the last 2 weeks I've decided to grow my hair back out and get it twisted a few times before I head back to ATL. Imma lock it up this year, since there is nothing holding me back!! I talked to The Otha Motha yesterday, she is gonna be moving this week and she said I can stay with her and Milkman's Daughter(b/c she is definitely White, but it's like she is the long lost cousin that the milkman sired...random, I know)!! I can't wait. y'all...the Dash is out of commission, I have reverted back to the RAZR...and I hate it, but I want an Ipod and a Digital Camera, so I have to prioritize. I'll probably put off a new phone until after I buy books in July/August...until next time...leave a comment and watch the video...I love this song!!

2 comments:

Lucky said...

My goodness! What's wrong with the Dash? I'm saving up to buy a Blackberry Curve; I want it sooo bad..ah, money issues..I'm afraid that next year I'll be living off of water, sunshine, and Ramen noodles..promise you won't let me starve?

Bobby_2010 said...

heck, I'm about to go into debt trying to get me one!!