some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fuck the Recession, Don't Let it FUCK You!

In the infamous words of Upward Mobility. I mean we keep talking about a damn recession, so what do people do?? Stop spending money....WHY?? THIS IS A CONSUMER ECONOMY!! I mean please do save, but shit...you gotta buy stuff if you want there to be jobs here. Rush the banks to take all your money out?? FUCK NAW!!! leave that shit in there, if we all rush the banks we WILL have another depression! and that is some shit for yo ass!!!! I mean it...spend money, save some too, and let some of your bank money sit...I personally don't do the whole homelessness thing. But I guess if shit gets too hard, I'll join the band wagon and do some hoe ass shit on Craiglist. I hope it doesn't come to that, but as the title stated: FUCK THE RECESSION DON'T LET IT FUCK YOU!!!!

That's all...(from my homie Miranda, who wears Prada)

0 comments: