some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's the Small Things That Make Life Great




Last night about 11:45 me, Ms. (im)Perfection, Psych Ward, and Upward Mobility decided to go to get some of the best pizza I have ever had, from this local place. I mean the pizza was great, but the convo was wonderful!! I wish I could remember what it was about, but since we talk in circles and randomly select topics, I won't even hurt my self trying. I will say that I have the best folks on earth surrounding me! We have all changed so much, and I have learned that first impressions are usually misleading. because I definitely started off hating Psych Ward and Upward Mobility, and now they are some of my favorite people on earth!

I really wish that I hadn't wasted most of yesterday, I have a ton of work to do this weekend, a ton of reading, and I still need to do some laundry. I am such a SLACKER!!!!! I guess, I'll write more when i can clear my mind and put together real sentences.

O, BTW...Malpractice's Ex-gf, is a true bitch...her status was raw on Facebook: I laughed but then I thought about the fact that it was my boy, who had done everything he could to help her in her sick, twisted, and dimented life. And this chick has the nerve to write this:(insert name) hopes it's not dysfunctional this go round lmao I finally found someone who knows what the hell he's doing :-).
THEN she wrote this:
let me stop lmao.

and THEN this:
deon was right, a true man (....boy, really) could not do someone as dirty as he did. I can't be mad at no one but myself abd learn.

Now she says he did her wrong...he bought her a phone, let her move in with him, and then let her stay once they broke up...and then she talks all kinds of shit this summer, and now b/c he refuses to put up with her shit and has moved to another (real) woman she is acting funny...where do these crazy folks come from??

2 comments:

Lucky said...

a) I read those statuses, too and could not be bothered, she is batshit insane. Did she give the phone back at least?

2) I absolutely LOVE Fellini's pizza! I'm going there on a date.

*crickets*

Bobby_2010 said...

IDK, but I would just let her keep the shit if I was Malpractice...btu that's just how I roll.

And while you don't have a phone you need to be on aim, so i can contact you! I was looking for you on there and you didn't show up in my buddy list. I wanted to invite you!