some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Arts...How I adore thee!!

Today was a pretty chill day, I woke up at around 12:00. My Best Friend called me and said get ready, we went to the museum(amazing!!!!) and then I came home and helped Gram in the yard with her plantings. I then called the BFF back and we went to see 21, go see it...it was worth it!!! and we got to hang out with Helly-Belly!!! Gram cooked salmon croquets and creamed peas!!! and just like The Girl with the Open Mind, I had the lady at Chipotle stir my ingredients...simply irresistible!!!! But off to bed people, gotta buy a plane ticket to DC, and help Meeks with her FAFSA!! I also got a friend request from some chick that will be in DC with me this summer, weird...I don't know how she knows...but anyway...goodnight kiddies!!! No poem or song today, getting sleepy, maybe two tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

K said...

It seems like it tastes so much better when they mix it all up...lol. I need continuity throughout (did I use that right?)the burrito.

Lucky said...

oooh I want some Chipotle so bad right now, with some Tin Drum chicken lo mein and some FRK pepper steak!!

Bobby_2010 said...

Girl W/Golden <3: I enjoyed it so much more than usual!!

Lucky...got to the gym!! LOL, but I would love some Tin Drum!!