some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MOnday, Monday...

Monday was a cool day, I finally went to the park!!! I love the park...it was nice to hang with Helly-Belly, Meeks, LC, and Ty-P!! We just chllaxed for a few hours, then went to Uno's Pizzeria...it was da' bomb!!! It was fun though!! and after that we dropped Helly-Belly back off with Momma...and then went to see "Baby Mama," go see that!! Then I received a phone call from my Buddy Shonda(she lives in NC, and goes A&T, so I never get to see her!!!) and she picked me and our other buddy Rae Etoile up and we went to Sonic(and no I didn't eat!! I've been doing so much better y'all!!!) I just had a shake, but, let me explain, I haven't had any kinda Ice cream cake things in a while. We talked for hours, they wanna come down and see Spel-House Homecoming, but the are really trying to come down for their fall break, I'm starting to get upset at these fall break things...we need one!!! but overall Monday was cool, laid back, and fun!! I'm starting to dread leaving!! Sunday is so close now!! My family is gonna BBQ on Saturday instead of Monday since I won't be in town for any the good family BBQs!!! Don't you just love family?? oh and I'm trying to find a study abroad program for spring 2009...look some stuff up, and let me know y'all!!!

This song isn't how my Monday felt, but this is how most of them are!!

1 comments:

Lucky said...

wow I can't believe you're leaving already!