some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Home...and all that comes with it...

So, I arrived back home on Saturday morning, I was completly overjoyued to see the family!!! I slept through my flight completely(a first for me, I normally wake up for the drinks), and was in the airport only long enough to get my luggage, always a plus in my book. I opened a checking account...I really have to work on keeping my spending under control, but anyway, I now have one. I took Minerva "Minnie" McGonagall to Circuit City today, they suspect a virus...which saddens me, its a hundred dollars to to remove the virus because I don't have the extended warranty! Bt I saw Ty-P at Circuit City, and we all knw how I love ot loiter in lots to catch up, s we sat there for about three years(read hour and a half) talking. I have a dental appointment in the morn, I hope it all goes well. Yesterday me and Meeks went to the movies and saw Made of Honor...I decided that I don't wanna be hers...too much drama and too much girly stuff for me...I'll just bake the cake. lol...until later...


Going Home
by Phoebe Moon
You can never go home,
That is what they say.
My response is just a smile,
I know I'll find my way.

Miles and miles to get there,
That is what I might have to do.
But it is all so simple,
My home is inside of you.

Nothing warms my heart,
Than the way you can.
My home, my sanctuary,
Is when you hold my hand.

Hold me in your arms,
until I fall asleep.
Dreams end as I begin to wake up,
You're gone, I'm weak.

Home is where the heart is,
My home is with you.
Since we aren't together,
What am I supposed to do?

I'll find my way back home.

0 comments: