some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm so tired of it...all of it...go ahead take a bow...

I am so sick of folks thinking they can tell me things at the last minute and it's okay. I do have my own plans, and I enjoy them! I don't just sit around and wait for others to say "Robert! Go do this, and go do that...and so on and so forth," this shit drives me batty!! I was just trying to relax last night, just like everyone else in the house, but no!! I had to fix Gram food(which wasn't an issue, at first), then I had to feed the dogs(again, not an issue at first), and then I had to go pick up Nigel at Uncle's house. The biggest issue was that i couldn't do it on my own schedule, I was reading an article, and had every intention of feeding the dogs right when I finished the two remaining paragraphs...but no, I had to get up and do it right then!!! WHY??? Then I was trying to finish reading the same article, what do i hear as I sit down??? "Robert, go get my dog. I left him at your uncle's house." I say, "OK, I'll go get him," but I continue to try to finish this last two paragraphs!! "Did you hear me??" "Yes, ma'am." "Then, go get my dog!!"

I was so over these folks at this point!!!

And the coordinator of this internship program is pissing me off!! It was unclear about whether or not orientation began on Sunday or Tuesday, so I asked and he told me the program begins Sunday, and it was told to me in my acceptance letter. Obviously, I needed clarification. And then he had the nerve to say, "well, I think you you should get into the habit of checking your e-mail more often during the day. We send out several e-mails per day, and they all have the info you need." I just asked if orientation started on Sunday or Tuesday...why the attitude??

So today I woke up and had an e-mail from him telling me what I was to bring and what to leave at home. I can't believe they think we can bring all this shit on a plane...whose gonna pay for it??? I could barely afford the ticket, let alone any extra baggage and a TV...shithell!!!

But in other news: on Tuesday, I went to the graduation at my alma mater, and met up with my buddy, Cliff. I rode there with Rachel(friend, not sis), and I was able to see my old JROTC teacher, which was nice!!

Yesterday, I went to the graduation of my little cousin, at the Kansas School of the Deaf. It was so odd to be the one that needed the interpreter(the whole program was in sign language and there was an interpreter for us hearing folks...lol, talk about walking in someone's shoes!!

0 comments: