some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

another day's journey

So, I am currently on the Megabus heading home from Chicago. Getting to Chicago was HELL! I missed my flight thursday because my bag was too tall and I didn't have money for a fee. So I told them I would have the money on Friday evening, these fools trade me over to the 205 flight, I said that's too early. They said okay you can ttake a later flight; I'm thinking they put me on the later flight, mistaken. So I get there and I'm satanding by and then the flight is delayed so I'm gonna miss my connector. I call Fave cousin nd she finds me an alternate ticket for Saturday morning. I go back to my room yet again. So I decide that I'm not missing this new flight, I go out and we have a ball! I'm really gonna miss these folks! And it's been decided that the Homecoming at my college will serve as reunion headquarters. Finally I get to go home and see my folk, I really missed these ol' crazies! About to sleep. More later.

0 comments: