some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BrighterDay, Indeed...

So I was looking at my financial info the Mommy called and told me, I was distraught because we still owed 2500 dollars. I was trying to figure out how to pay that. But Good news...i don't have to!! I was adding all the info up, and forgot to add in my external scholarship...not only do I not have to pay anything else, i get refund baby!!! I'm not sure how much the refund will be, but it will be something!! Why is all right with the world all of a sudden?? IDK, and I don't care why...because at this point the Lawd has brought me a BRIGHTER DAY! I just had to share that tidbit!! Have a great day, I will!

2 comments:

Endangered Species said...

YES!! HE WORKS!!!

Lucky said...

that is positively glorious. Let's hope things stay good for awhile!