some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Friday, July 4, 2008

So why do we love them??

You know the old saying, "no on can hurt you like the one you love?" I know that is true as of tonight. Let me explain why I'm back up at 2:00 in the morning, even though I went to bed at around 11(I'll explain that later!)

So I'm sleeping soundly, all of a sudden my cell phone rings(Lupe Fiasco's Superstar comes blaring into the room) I jump up b/c I'm thinking its this girl calling because she let me use her Keycard and she needs to get in. But no, it is my lil' sis, and as soon as i answer the phone I'm immediately mad, she is sobbing into the phone about needing to talk to me. I'm so scared that someone in the family has died...I sit up immediately and ask what's going on, she goes on to tell me a story about drunk adults yelling at her and she packing her bags as if to move. She has argued with my uncle's girlfriend and Uncle has told her whatever said girlfriend wants, she gets...and she wants my sis gone...so my sis has to decide if she wants to indure verbal abuse at the hands of someone she isn't related to and someone she loves with all her heart(this being the Uncle)...so she wants me to help her make the decision since they won't give her the night to sleep on it. I immediately say go back home, and she says that they have told her that my grandmother id gonna force her to get a job and buy all of her own essentials(this is a lie, Gram doesn't want her working on anything but getting into her dream college), and that she will be in trouble for leaving on bad terms(again a lie), so i tell her fuck what they said, how does she feel about it right now? and she just starts crying even harder as she explains that she doesn't understand why Uncle hates her all of a sudden, and she goes on to tell me that when they were in Seattle a week or two ago, she was treated like some random tag-along...I immediately hate everyone in that house! And if I could conjure daggers from afar...I'm nto sure anyone but lil sis would still be standing!! so I ask her how she feels about living with Gram and Momma, she said she feels that they would never do anything to her to have her up at all hours of the night calling her brother to cry...and we decide that she has grown patient enough to deal with a woman as particular as Gram, and she decides that she is going home. This really infuriated me...why would two adults double team a teenager who already has tons of pressure on her?? I mean this is a girl who goes to a school where there aren't even complte classroom sets of books, and she takes notes to create her own homework to better herself, she will do anything anyone asks her to do, and she is also one of the most grateful people I know!!! I don't understand it!! I'll be calling tomorrow to make sure she's moved...and at this point FUCK these muthafuckas...they ain't about shit anyway...and I'm glad she's moving back in with Gram!!

Y'all pray for me...at this point I really wish my lil sis could go...

pray for my family if you are the praying type...if not do what ever you do...wish us luck...we need all the help we can get!!

3 comments:

Lucky said...

Wow..I'm a little confused, but I'm sure glad Lil' Sis can stay with Gram!

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm not even in the fam and I'm ever so pissed right now. I'm glad she's no longer there.

Anonymous said...

thats bullshit!