some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

You Can't Be Serious...Right??

So this was actually a great week for the majority of the thing. I had a great work-week, I mean the bill for CIA got done, I wrote a nice letter, and I got to hang out with the other Black intern for his last week...I mean it was pretty chill. Nothing adventurous happened after work, especially since I don't drink during the work-week. I was, however, able to have some killer dinners: one night I had a frittata with some fried pork chops...AMAZING!!, then i had some damn good spaghetti, I used some really good spinach in it, and then I finally had some tilapia with lemon pepper and some steamed broccoli and some really good mashed taters.

So Tuesday, we have these internship meetings. Why did the program coordinator start to almost cry when he was telling us that he didn't appreciate us "attacking" him in our weekly journals? I don't think he needs to take criticism of the program so personally...but who am i?? So after he finishes his bitch-fit, he tells us that we need to stop pressuring him about getting money. He went on to tell us that when he was an intern, he wouldn't get paid for like three weeks, and they wouldn't say anything about it.

Why did he just pull the most chickenshit move ever?? He left the damn checks in his office, b/c he didn't want to distribute them in front of the donors. I personally don't have any issue with that, but I can't stand that he acted like we were out of line for asking about getting paid. Personally, IDK how I'm gonna eat this weekend, and IDK how I'm gonna get to work, since I used my emergency ride to get back to the school today. but that isn't the worst part, I tried to ask this bitch-ass muthafucka and he had the gall, the nerve, the audacity to run away from me without answering my question. He got paid, because he has direct deposit...so he ain't struggling. So after alll of this...I get back to the dorm, I go to my friend's room b/c the roommate is having a party, why the fuck does this bitch show up...and get this...with t-shirts for a cookout we have to go to tomorrow. He tells everyone that we are getting paid on Monday...I, of course, was not present for this. I will definitely be getting real ignant at this cookout..I'm taking tupperware and everything...i will definitely get real stupid since he wanna act stupid. And if he tries to shoo me away when I approach him about it, I will definitely go above his head...and inform him, and his boss, and her boss that I will not be reporting to work on monday or Tuesday, seeing as I have no food or money to get to work. SO, at this point...FUCK the CBCF!!!

Can you believe this shit?? I can't!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's some hoe ass shit

The Young Lady said...

Yea that was a trip....but you made it through!