some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Untitled

SO I have been home..I love my people. I wanna go out on a date..but at this point it looks like we won't be able to pull it off before she leaves for school. She leaves the 15th...and the last check won't be sent until the 8th...let's hope it gets here before she leaves....I don'twanna be a sucky Boyfriend!
At any rate...I'm glad to be home..this house is packed...but right now I'm glad to be home. BUT I can feel myself getting sick of these folks real soon, not that i love them any less, I just know how we all are! They want me to do stuff and I don't wanna do it and then we all end up mad. I guess I better check with Malpractice to see when he's heading back..I might need to escape early and stay with him for a couple days! IDK yet...but you will know as soon as I do!
I can't wait for this week to be over. I will be able to hang out with my BFFs...i missed those guys...but the words aren't flowing right now...so I shall leave you with this:

A Negro Love Song
by Paul Laurence Dunbar

Seen my lady home las' night,

Jump back, honey, jump back.

Hel' huh han' an' sque'z it tight,

Jump back, honey, jump back.

Hyeahd huh sigh a little sigh,

Seen a light gleam f'om huh eye,

An' a smile go flittin' by--

Jump back, honey, jump back.



Hyeahd de win' blow thoo de pine,

Jump back, honey, jump back,

Mockin'-bird was singin' fine,

Jump back, honey, jump back.

An' my hea't was beatin' so,

When I reached my lady's do',

Dat I couldn't ba' to go--

Jump back, honey, jump back.



Put my ahm aroun' huh wais',

Jump back, honey, jump back.

Raised huh lips an' took a tase,

Jump back, honey, jump back.

Love me, honey, love me true?

Love me well ez I love you?

An' she answe'd, "'Cose I do"--

Jump back, honey, jump back.

1 comments:

Lucky said...

Yep, the family tried it today on my end, too. And today I just couldn't, so I had to let Jesus take the wheel (literally 'cuz I was driving at the time) before I did something regrettable.