some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

OMG, miscommunication is a bitch!!

So, I was supposed to have date tonight...needless to say I'm now sitting here blogging. UGH, so I call her and askw what time she wanna go...she is at the beauty shop...getting cute for our date TOMORROW!!! I told her I can't go tomorrow...lil' sis's bday party and I'm hosting...and it's an all-day BBQ, so I suggest later on that night...she has to work at 5...so...this is how married life is?? I'm not looking forward to it(I really am, but no this part of it). but I will be able to go out with the BFFs though..so I guess that's some consolation...if these mu'uhfuckahs don't make me kill them first!! I swear sometimes...I am the only sensible person I know! but at any rate....check out the sound clip(click the link) ...it is Vera and Benny going at it over his poor eyesight and her hunger, HILARIOUS!!!

Oh...and I need to pray for Upward Mobility...he's thinkng of turning to ho'ing to make ends meet...I don't think it's that deep...but I guess.

And the Girl with the Open Mind tried to chat with me today via video and voice on Yahoo Messenger...it was a bust..she could hear me, but I couldn't hear her... CRAZINESS.

0 comments: