some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not So Lazy Sunday

Today I decided to go to church with My BFF, it's interesting. I have decided small churches just won't do anymore, I need a church where I can be anonymous, and this church ain't it! As soon as we walked in, folks started acting like me and her are dating...nothing could be further from the truth!

On another note, I have decided (yet, again) to try and lose eome weight. I mean for a while there I wasn't the only fat man in the family. But my cousin died, and all the others are slim or muscular now, so it looks like I have somethings to work out. And these folks don't eat anything special, they just play sports...maybe I'll be able to lose some playing tennis with her this school year, I also need to lift so that I can build muscle to burn fat.

Also, SHE came to Lil' Sis's b-day bbq and made a much better impression on the family, THANK Gawd! It would have been AAAWWWKKK-ward! But things are looking up, except for the fact that I still get nervous around her, what is that?? We started dating in like kindergarten (actually 9th grade, of and on) why am I still nervous around her? I have some issues I have to work out...looks like a conference with LC, Ty-P and Meeks!

0 comments: