some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friends...the Best people on Earth

Tell me why Meeks randomly called me to go shopping with her to get "school supplies" from this Art supply store that has been having some good sales. And the sale was pretty good...she spent much less than she had expected. But that is not the point of this! We shop, leave and decide to stop by her house before she drops me off and heads to school. As we are sitting at this light, a car pulls up next to us and a little boy in the front seat looks over at us and laughs, so we decide (independently) to "dance" and entertain this young man...when we both started dancing it to two completely different musical tempos...it was hilarious! I wish you had been there! I swear we made that little boy's WEEK..maybe even his month....too bad you can't say things like that!

Also, I just checked in for my Flight back down to the South. I've never done online check-in, it was interesting. I also found out that I can check a box...I thought "baggage" had to be bags...maybe I'm a little slow, but this is only the 10th flight I've taken in my life...and all the other times I was allowe to check two bags, and My big bag wasn't too big to check! So there( real kindergarten, right??)!

0 comments: