some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Monday, August 11, 2008

why not

I saw this on on of my fave blogs and decided to see if I could do it too.

10 random things bout me

1. I love Dance Dance Revolution
2. I think I have an addiction to eating...
3. I love reading encyclopedias
4. I really do think I'm one of the smartest folks on earth...really, I DO!!
5. I want to reduce my carbon footprint
6. But I'm too lazy to walk anything over a mile
7. I love politics, but I hate the idea of the American two-party system
8. I hate that people laugh when I'm serious...it happens all the time
9. I stopped practicing my Spanish in reaction to learning that Blacks aren't the majority-minority in the US anymore...I regret that now
10. I care too much, about it all...I need to relax

9 things to win my heart..

1. tell me about myself
2. don't write me off when I tell you about yourself
3. Be a Christian
4. be willing to go randomly into the night, and with reckless abandon
5. make time for me, and keep your plans with me
6. aspire to greatness
7. bear with me, even when I don't comb my hair or shave...there is a method to the madness
8. don't do what you think i will like, do what you want...I like for you to be happy :)
9. live and let live,
10. DONT TRY.

8 things I wanna do before I die...

1. Get published
2. get married
3. raise my children
4. sail the seas, around a reef
5. Travel to the Motherland
6. Change the lives of a few people, for the better
7. become a College/University Administrator
8. get Close(r) to GOD

7 ways to annoy me..

1. question my abilities
2. point out the issue, without offering a solution
3. act as though your sins are less than mine, we all fall short of His glory
4. shoot down a good idea without an alternative
5. go back on your word
6. holding oneself and me to low standards, wasting your potential
7. ignoring the sacrifices made for you to be where you are

6 Things I believe in..

1. GOD
2. the power of the people
3. my ability to change the world
4. doing what's right, even when its hard
5. KARMA
6. eternal life

5 things I'm afraid of..

1. not being good enough
2. being in the rural parts
3. failure
4. meeting my maker
5. being an ineffective leader

4 of my favorite things

1. Minnie
2. food...it's kinda a problem
3. big cities
4. unplanned adventures, they're the best

3 things I do everyday

1. bathing/grooming
2. eat
3. laugh

2 Things I want to do right now

1. See my boo...
2. Go back to school

1 Person I want to see.

1. My great-grandma, and fishing buddy, Alice Marie

3 comments:

Lucky said...

LOVES IT. Me next!

"Afraid of...being in rural areas."
LMAO

Bobby_2010 said...

I told you...I'm urban...concrete jungle through and through!!! nature is nice sometimes when it's surrounded by concrete and paved roads!!

The Young Lady said...

I love un planned adventures too!! lol And I sooo copied and did this 2