some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And This Is The Welcome I Get???

This is so WACK! I like my new dorm room. I like that Ms. (im)Perfection
transferred down here, I love being near my friends again, I'm loving
the fact that I have the chance to change some things...but I hate that
I have no sort of internet connection in my room! I mean what am I
supposed to do without the interwebs at my fingertips! What, you want me
to read a book? I don't think so, well until I get a reading assignment
anyway. ;) but this whole blogging on the phone thing is wearing my
thumbs out...so, I bid you adieu! Hopefully things will look better in a
few days!
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 comments:

The Young Lady said...

I gotcha. I can do u one better. Sister Institution Suites will not have cable for another 3 weeks! How am I supposed to live?? lol

Bobby_2010 said...

Ooh...you kinda got me. But my cable only works part-time and I can't do my internet readings. Welcome to the {insert colloquialism meaning my school}!