some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I swear, this is gone be the death of me!

So the Games of the 29th Olympiad are driving me up the wall already!! I mean, I am never really big on any sports except Track & Field usually...but I am living and dying with all of the American athletes...and I'm serious about dying...I almost died at like 3:00 this morning, watching that swimming relay where the French team said they were gonna smash us...I think not!!! I mean we were in first, then second, then third...and on that fourth leg...MAN, Jason Lezak tore into that French-bitch ass!!!! we snatched that shit right out they mouths!!! That's really His NAME told me about it...right as he was telling me it came on and I swear I wasn't breathing half the time! My eyes teared up from not blinking...it was crazy!!! you really have to watch this stuff(not to is just plain un-American...you can be investigated by the House of Representatives...FYI...don't go through all of that, just watch and cheer! it's the Amurkin way!!) Why did Pink Blossoms will the Black swimmer in the relay to stop breathing so much and speed up...hilarious!!!

In photo: Jason Lezak (who was the last leg and made the actual winning stroke), Cullen Jones(the second African American to have a gold medal in swimming), Garrett Weber-Gail, and (of course) Michael Phelps

So, me and Luncheon Loaf were watching the Olympic trials this summer during our internship, and we still send those random overjoyed text messages to each other. She is a gymnast so she really knows the stuff; I'm an Olympic watcher of gymnastics. And yet, i am sitting here yelping and texting her...and just having a near-nervous breakdown watching these men work their tails off on these apparati(is this a real word??)! BUT I wish these commentators would shut the fuck up writing team USA off! They are there because they can compete...if they were there to lose, they could have stayed home! So, sit back and shut that 'ole in your face (fave line from Titanic [the movie]).

I couldn't find a photo of the men's gym team...I'm still looking though!

0 comments: