some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

things are DEFINITELY NOT as they appear!

Today was crazy, I didn't do anything until around 7, and then it was just to ride out into the rural parts with Meeks. After we finally made it back to the civilized urban jungle, we got lost a little and then when we got un-lost(is that english, real english??) and ran into a hell fo a traffic jam...and then rode completely out fo the way to get me back home...a harrowing experience to say the least.

So, when I got home FINALLY, I had a video chat with Drangry. This fool has started a blog...and it's crazy! We talked about her crazy life, and reminisced about the randomness that is (was) the CBCF 2008 internship.


I guess technically..I should go to bed so I can get started on laundry early this morning...so, I guess this is goodbye?!? NO, I won't say goodbye...I'll say goodnight...

1 comments:

The Young Lady said...

Hey, I finally started a blog. Aren't you proud of me?? :-)