some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm definitely the best friend I know!

I'm currently in the Burbs on local highways heading to Meeks's school to drop some of her junk off for her move in tomorrow. I just wanna say, rural parts ain't my fave place in the world, and suburbs ain't much better. Why the bffs can't go to school in cities? RURAL places are prime places for LYNCHINGS...am I the only one that knows this? I need to get back to the Safety of the 'hood ASAP! Pray for me please y'all!


Updated 2:54 AM 8/6/2008:So as we leave, i realize that where Meeks's school is not in the rural parts, it is actually a nice little city. But the road there and back was hella rural! and why on earth did we commence to telling stories about ax murderers and the Texas Chainsaw man sitting on the side of the row...and Meeks decides to check the backseat and the trunk...AFTER we have been on the road for 20mins already...we would have already been dead! And I was wondering how I, the most vocal of the scary movie yellers(you know what I mean, yelling at the White girl to get the hell up and steadily saying, "see, that's why Black folks don't get into shit like this...we know where to go...and we know to stay off of back roads at night!") got into this scary movie type shit!!! Praise be to Gawd, we made it back to civilization!!

2 comments:

The Young Lady said...

LOLOL...i do the same thing. This summer in the dorm i would wake up in the middle of the night and check to make sure the door was locked and no intruders were sitting on the couch watching tv.... it has to be done or else imma be layin in that bunk scared shakin lol

Lucky said...

HAHAHAHA I say that when watching TV in general almost: "See they're stupid you will never catch a BP doing [insert crazy thing here]."

And I always have to lock the doors, look under the car and check the backseat before I can start driving!