some people are like TVs, you get all you need to know from watching them...others are like books, you gotta work to know them and it takes time!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Isaac Hayes, 65, has died

The man who brought the theme song for the hit, Shaft, has passed. He is
reported to have died in Memphis, TN. He was a guest on VH1's I Love the
70s, talking about the music of the period. He was also the Voice of
Chef on the irreverent South Park. He did numerous other things, but I
am not able to share them with you right now.

I know that all this death is making me wonder if I'm as right with the
Man upstairs as I would like to be (forget my desire, as right as I NEED
to be)...
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

1 comments:

The Young Lady said...

I feel u on that one buddy. I've been re thinking the way I am living and remembering what really matters. I don't want to ever wonder if God is pleased with me..I wanna know!